Power Probe 3EZ Kit
The Power Probe 3EZ is a Digital Voltmeter that provides diagnostic power with the flip of a switch. This tool simplifies the testing of fuse boxes, verifies the correct operation of motors, lights, relays, and wires. This tool has a navigation menu and we’ve added two new menu options: EZ LEARNING and EZ DIAGNOSTICS.
- Power Probe 3EZ
- 20ft Extension Lead (with AS Kit) for a total of 40ft. (Perfect for working on large trucks or trailers)
- Cigarette Lighter Adapter (with AS Kit)
- Battery Clip-Set (for connecting to vehicle battery)
- Convenient Carrying Case
- Easy Learning – Teaches a new user how to use the functions in the tool.
- Easy Diagnostics – Guides a user through simple tests such as Battery Testing, Charging System Testing, Fuse Testing, and Voltage Checks. Simply scan the QR Code with your Smart Device, which will link to a video to guide the user to perform these tests.
- The easy-to-read LCD display – Provides easy to see readings with a simple navigation menu to get to what you need fast.
- Upside Down? No Problem! With a new flip screen feature, you can see screen readings while holding the tool upside down.
- Safety First. The 8 amp thermal circuit breaker provides protection while powering up components, relays or circuits while still allowing inrush current for larger draw components.
- It’s Menu Driven. The PP3EZ has a menu-driven screen that makes navigating a breeze for easier diagnosing of electrical issues.
- This is an essential electrical tool. The PP3EZ is an all-in-one tool with DC Voltmeter, MIN, MAX, and Peak to Peak mode, along with audio signal capability (AC Threshold).
- Voltage & Polarity testing
- Continuity testing
- Activating components out of the vehicle’s electrical system
- Activating electrical components in the Vehicle
- Activating electrical components with ground
- Testing trailer lights and connections
- Checking for bad ground contacts
- Red/Green Indicator & Audio Tone
- Storage temperature/humidity: -20 to 70 °C, 70% RH max
- Operating temperature/humidity: -10 to 50 °C, 70%RH max
- Pollution degree:2
- DC 0 to +70V +1 Digit
- P-P 0 to +70V
The frequency response for tone pass-through
- 10Hz to 10kHz
- 15 Hz Square Wave
- 35 Hz Sine Wave
Power Probe Mode – Continuity to ground
- First level – Display is enabled less than 20 K Ω
- Second level – Green LED is enabled less than approx. 600 Ω
– & +Peak Detector Response
- Single event capture less than 200ms pulse width
- Repetitive events less than 1ms pulse width
Peak to Peak Mode
- 0 to + 70 + 1 Digit
- 4Hz to over 500kHz Square Wave input
- 4Hz to over 250kHz Sine Wave input
- The threshold for PPAC/Audible passthrough
If the probe tip connects to a voltage greater than +70 Volts the display will show an “Over Volt” warning. Remove the probe tip immediately to prevent internal damage to the tool.
Over Load Warning
If the probe is connected to a battery with a voltage greater than 34 VDC the display will show an “Over Load” warning.
8 amp thermal response – Manual reset
8 amps | 10amps | 15amps | 25amps | Short Circuit
No Trip | 20min | 6 sec. | 2 sec. | 0.3 sec.