PPE High-Flow Exhaust Manifold and Up-Pipe Kit
2001-2021 6.6L LB7 LLY LBZ LMM LML L5P Chevrolet Duramax
- 2001 CA, 2001-2004 FED LB7 (Raw, Silver Ceramic, Black Ceramic)
- 2002-2004 CA LB7 (Raw, Silver Ceramic, Black Ceramic)
- 2004.5-2005 LLY (Raw, Silver Ceramic, Black Ceramic)
- 2006-2007 LBZ (Raw, Silver Ceramic, Black Ceramic)
- 2007.5-2010 LMM (Raw, Silver Ceramic, Black Ceramic)
- 2011-2016 LML (Raw, Silver Ceramic, Black Ceramic)
- 2017-2021 L5P (Raw, Silver Ceramic, Black Ceramic)
- Significant reduction in exhaust back-pressure
- Cast hi-sil moly iron high-flow manifold construction
- Up-Pipes have free-flowing stainless steel inner liner bellows
- Up-Pipes made from stainless steel 11-gauge .120-inch wall, with a 2-inch outside diameter
- Built-in bosses, pre-drilled and tapped 1/8” NPT for EGT gauge sensor
LML model requires modification on upper control arm bushing heat shield.
Up-Pipe configuration may vary depending on your model.
50 States Emissions Legal (E.O. D-701-34)
PPE High-Flow Manifolds are made from cast, high-sil moly. The PPE Up-Pipe bellows are internally-sleeved, made from aircraft-grade 304 stainless steel, and designed with increased inner diameter for higher flow. The entire Manifold and Up-Pipe exhaust system is designed to maximize power and flow characteristics, lower exhaust gas temperatures (EGTs) and accelerate turbo spool-up while increasing power, fuel economy, and maintaining reliability.
Ceramic coating is available as an option for the High-Flow Exhaust Manifolds.
Ceramic coating was pioneered by the military and defense industries. Now considered a standard in high-performance applications like Formula 1 and military jet aircraft. This same process is available to you – today.
The Ceramic-Coating option enhances the existing benefits of the PPE Manifolds and Up-Pipes Kit which is specifically designed to maximize power and flow characteristics. Ceramic coating creates a thermal barrier and doesn’t absorb heat as quickly as raw metal. This reduces the thermal cycle and surface temperature. Ceramic coating promotes even greater flow, which means lower exhaust gas temperatures (EGTs). Ceramic coating also offers long-lasting protection against moisture, road salts, oil, fuel, and other corrosive chemicals. Plus, ceramic coating keeps your PPE Manifolds looking great – for a long, long time.
Choose the Ceramic Coating Option added to your PPE Manifolds and upgrade your GM 6.6L Duramax with the superior combination of PPE Manifolds with 304 Stainless Steel Up-Pipes Kit.
Complete your upgrade with a PPE Stainless 3 Inch, 304 Steel Down Pipe.
IMPORTANT: The factory down pipe (2001-2004 LB7 only) does not fit aftermarket manifolds and up-pipes.