Odyssey Performance Series AGM Battery 65-760 – ODP-AGM65
1994-2020 7.3L 6.0L 6.4L 6.7L Powerstroke
2003-2007 5.9L Cummins 24V
Upgrade the battery in your vehicle with the high-performance Odyssey 65-760 Performance Series AGM Battery – ODP-AGM65. The Odyssey Performance System batteries offer increased reliability and longer service life compared to a conventional battery.
Odyssey batteries are manufactured using flat plates made of 99.99% pure lead, not less expensive lead-alloy like many alternatives. Pure lead plates can be made thinner, so you can fit more plates inside the battery case. More plates mean more surface area, which equals more power!
In addition, Odyssey batteries utilize dry cell Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) technology to contain the acid. They are built to stringent specifications and feature Robust Intercell Connections. This offers additional protection against the high-impact shocks and vibrations that often cause premature battery failure.
- Maintenance Free
- Longer Cycle Life
- Vibration Resistant
- Extreme Temperature Tolerance
- Can be Mounted in Almost Any Position – Even on it’s Side
- Group Size: 65
- Cold Cranking Amps (CCA): 762
- Pulse (5-second) Hot Cranking Amps (PHCA): 1500
- 20Hr Nominal Capacity (Ah): 64
- Reserve Capacity Minutes: 129
- Dimensions (in): 11.83″ x 7.18″ x 7.38″
- Weight (lbs): 49.8