CERA TEC Engine Oil Additive (300ml) – Liqui Moly LM20002
Cera Tec is a high-tech ceramic wear protection product for all motor oils and gear oils.
Reduces friction and wear thanks to a unique combination of ceramic compounds and chemical anti-wear agents. It will prevent direct metal-to-metal contact and reduce friction to increase engine life and reduce fuel consumption in gasoline and diesel engines.
Micro ceramic solid lubricant suspension based on hexagonal boron nitride (BN) in selected base oils. The laminar graphite-similar structure reduces friction and wear and prevents direct metal-to-metal contact. The < 0.5 μm particle size guarantees optimum filter flow properties and protects against depositing of solid lubricant particles. Miscible with all commercially available motor oils and motor vehicle gear oils.
- reduces frictional losses
- suitable for diesel particulate filters
- mixable with all commercially available motor oils
- increases smooth operation
- highest thermal stability
- excellent high and low-temperature behavior
- tested for turbochargers and catalytic converters
- stable under extreme pressures
- compatible with fine filters
- no deposits
- long engine service life
- chemically inert
- reduces fuel consumption
One 300 ml bottle is sufficient for up to 1.3 gal (5 liters) of motor oil. Long-term effect up to 30.000 miles (50.000 km). Shake container before use. Minimum oil filling of 3 liters (3.17 U.S. QT) is required for optimum product performance.
Great to use in Engines, Manual Transmission assemblies, Differentials without clutches.
We recommend using this product every 5th oil service or every 25k miles.