2.0″ Extreme Duty 4″ and 6″ Offset Hitch – BulletProof Hitches ED20OFFSET
BulletProof Hitches Extreme Duty 4”& 6” Offsethitch is a Class 4 hitch with a 30,000 lb max towing capacity and 6,000lb tongue weight capacity. It was designed for people that tow a wide variety of trailers. It can be used in the 4” drop and 6” rise position or flip it over and have a 6” drop and 4” rise. This hitch comes standard with our solid steel2” & 2-5/16” dual ball and two 1/2 inch thick full-length gussets for reinforcement. It offers 7easilyadjustable ride heights, allowing you to tow many different trailers of different heights. BulletProof Hitches are the strongest adjustable hitch on the market and the last hitch you will ever need!
The overall length of this hitch is 18”
- Solid steel shank
- CNC milled for a precision fit
- Can be used as a 4” or 6” drop or 4” or 6” rise hitch
- Solid Steel 2” & 2-5/16” Dual Ball
- 2-Heat Treated Corrosion Resistant Pins and R-clips
- Durable Black Textured Powder Coat
- Compatible with the full range of BulletProof Accessories
BulletProof Hitches are extensively tested and exceed SAE-J684 weight testing requirements.
BulletProof Hitches are backed by a Lifetime construction warranty and are made in the USA!
Check out the Accessories available for your BulletProof Hitch.