MaxiCheck MX808 OBDII Scanner
When it comes to ultra-portability, MaxiCheck MX808 is your perfect companion. Installed with a fast quad-core processor, MX808 offers maximum convenience and swift diagnosis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touch screen that displays at 1024×600 quality.
- Read/clear codes for all available systems
- Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
- Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model, and year information in no time
- Diesel particulate service including forced regeneration!!!
- Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
- Support Immobilizer functions (Keys)
- Support forced DPF regeneration and adjusting injectors
- Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)
- Reset service mileage and service intervals
- Support Basic TPMS sensor relearn
- Support battery registration and reset
- Electronic Brake Bleeding by activating pumps and solenoids on certain cars, brake bleeding does work on Mercedes SBC systems. Also resets pedal counter values on SBC systems.
- Adjusts injector values
- Throttle body adaptation
- Free Updates for 1 Year
The MX808 picks up where the MD808 Pro leaves off. This is one of the best-priced DIY scanners on the market today. With advanced features that will make your projects easy to diagnose and solve the MX808 is a tool, you will wonder how you lived without. The MX808 has additional features over the MD808 Pro such as:
- Electronic Brake Bleeding by activating pumps and solenoids on certain cars
- Immobilizer and key alignment for low-level systems
- Ability to adjust injector values
- Throttle Body adaptation
- Basic TPMS functionality and activation
Autel will always keep you on the cutting edge when it comes to software for this tool. Once you set up an account and register your tool on pro.autel.com, you will have access to all software updates and OEM-specific data that you can download. Autel support is phenomenal in the United States. With the MX808 you gain complimentary software update service for 1 year after registering the product.