An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is required, and must be written on the outside shipping carton.
- Returns must be packaged securely in an outer carton
- Do not write on the product packaging itself. Write only on the outer shipping carton
- Packages received without a Return Authorization Number written clearly on the outer carton will be refused
- Returnable items must be received by PROSOURCE DIESEL within 30 days of the product being received by you the customer. (determined by UPS Tracking info)
- Returned product must be in new, re-saleable condition, with all original boxes, packaging, parts, cables, manuals, etc.
- Upon receipt, all returns will be inspected, and, at our discretion, credit may be refused or a restocking fee of up to 20% may be assessed
- Original shipping charges will not be refunded
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs incurred to return products.
Some Circumstances in which credit will not be issued include but are not limited to:
- Product has been installed and/or used
- Product is greasy and/or requires refurbishing of any kind.
- Product has been damaged from an attempt to be installed and/or used
- Product is shipped back without original box, manual and/or parts
- Seal on electrical parts is broken
- Product serial number does not match that of which was original shipped to buyer
- Product is deemed not resellable by PROSOURCE DIESEL for any reason.
Because product packaging is of equal value to the product itself, refunds or credit may be declined if the product packaging is damaged in any way. This includes, but is not limited to broken seals, dirt and/or grease, labels placed on product package, or any other damage as determined by PROSOURCE DIESEL.